Need to make breakfast in a hurry?
Try this delicious, quick and simple recipe.
High Protein, low carb.
Great alternative to a protein shake.
Filling and super tasty!
Yogurt Bowl Breakfast
- 170 grams of Greek Full Fat Organic Yogurt
- 1 Scoop of Whey Protein Powder (Kinetica or Sun Warrior are good)
- 1/8 tsp of Stevia to sweeten (opt)
- 1 tbs Goji Berries
- 1 tbs Pumpkin Seeds
- 100 grams of fresh blueberries
- Add the yogurt and protein powder into a bowl
- Stir until properly mixed
- Add the Stevia and stir it in
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Stir and enjoy!
More for Breakfast:
- Protein Pancake Breakfast Recipe
- 3 Healthy Breakfasts for When You’re in a Rush
- Overnight Oats: Recipe
- Vanilla Cashew Chia Pudding
- Vegan Yogurt Recipe
- Should You Eat Before Any Early Workout?