For those of you with lactose intolerance’s or if you are vegan then this is a great breakfast substitute for our W10 yogurt bowl recipe I posted last week.
You need a blender to make this.
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries, strawberries or raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 mejool dates
- 1 avocado
- splash agave
- 1 probiotic capsule
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (optional)
- Put milk in the blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and break open a capsule of probiotic, add to the yogurt and stir well.
If you want to you can add one scoop of a vegan protein powder and stir in.