This is by far my ultimate favourite treat/pudding/breakfast.
If you’ve seen those Chia Pods in health food stores lately, this recipe is inspired by them but tastes much better (in my humble opinion).
As a breakfast it is super filling and won’t cause that 11am crash. You can top with fresh berries if you like. Otherwise, enjoy as a healthy alternative to dessert.
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 TBS Raw Cashew Butter
- 2 TBS Raw Cashews
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 2 Medjool Dates de-stoned
- 2 TBS Chia Seeds
- Add all ingredients minus the chia seeds into a blender.
- Blend until smooth liquid forms.
- Put chia seeds into a bowl and slowly pour liquid over them, stirring as you go until all the seeds are mixed well.
- Cover and place in fridge for one hour until it sets.
- Enjoy as a breakfast or pudding.
More for Breakfast:
- Protein Pancake Breakfast Recipe
- W10 Yogurt Bowl Breakfast
- 3 Healthy Breakfasts for When You’re in a Rush
- Overnight Oats: Recipe
- Vegan Yogurt Recipe
- Should You Eat Before Any Early Workout?