Our latest feature in Health and Fitness Magazine.
Boost your core strength with this explosive rotating move.
LATERAL BALL TOSS
Lateral ball toss is one of the most effective core exercises around, and it’ll raise your pulse, too. This move is particularly good because it works your core as you rotate – something that’s often neglected.
HOW TO DO IT
– Assuming a solid, athletic stance, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
– Have a wall 2-4m away from you, to your side.
– Using your core muscles, rotate explosively, throwing the ball as hard as you can towards the wall or a partner.
– Do five repetitions, then change to the other side and repeat for another five reps.
Start the move from the ground.
Think about using your core, more than your arms.
Finish the move by explosively tossing the ball with your arms at the top.
If you have any questions on the above or would like some advice on how we can help you don’t hesitate, visit on of our gyms in:
- W10 Personal Training Gym – North Kensington
- W10 Personal Training Gym – Richmond
- W10 Personal Training Gym – Welwyn Garden City
Sign up to a 30-day trial and try us out for yourself.