We want to first take the time to thank everyone that continues to support us in these uncertain times. We at W10 are hugely appreciative now more than ever. It’s also the perfect time to update you on the exciting things we’ve been doing over the last few weeks.
- We initially shut our doors early in order to ensure the safety of our members and our team. However, when one door shuts, another (digital) door flung open
- Our team and community is live and kicking as always but we’ve just created a new digital space for our members to include training, and much more.
Like many of you, we see this as an opportunity to reflect, regroup and come back stronger than before. We are continuing to work hard as ever and giving our members more than just an online gym service at this time.
What we’re currently doing:
- Personalised online training plans for members to follow and subsequent check-ins with their dedicated trainer
- The launch of W10 TV: a platform for our members that provides daily workout sessions with our trainers streamed live. These sessions are up on W10 TV for later viewing as well
- An express workout library – prerecorded bodyweight sessions for members to complete when members are short on time
- Bringing you a variety of fantastic guest speakers to discuss a variety of topics to help cope both mentally and physically. These have included at home cooking classes to discussions with award-winning authors over a glass of wine straight from your living room
- We may be social-distancing but that doesn’t mean we aren’t socialising. From pub quizzes to bingo, hosted by some of your favourite trainers, we are testing the realms of digital socialising
- Daily challenges and some light-hearted fun to the keep you going during the week
What’s in our future:
We will continue to stay true to our roots and always be a bricks and mortar gym. However, behind the scenes, even before this, we have been working hard to create an app, where we can make the W10 experience 360. This will make sure you’re always connected, regardless of whether you’re training at the gym or not.
What does that look like?
Much like what we are starting to provide our members, our offering will include:
- Workouts and video demos
- Weekly guest speakers
- Local business discounts
Just watch this space.
Thank you again for your support through these times, but most importantly stay safe, stay healthy.
JC and the W10 team