With gyms opening up across the country, keeping our members and staff safe, is paramount. We’ve been working to make the W10 experience the safest possible, and we just wanted to let you know what extra measures we’ve put in place.
- Staff will be tested twice weekly and will be adhering to social distancing guidelines while coaching.
- Our ventilation rates are greater than those required, for a gym of our size, and we will further improve this by keeping doors open during busier times.
- We ask members to arrive no more than a couple of minutes before their session start time so we can manage numbers.
- Masks should be worn in communal areas but aren’t required on the gym floor.
- Social distancing is built into the way we work. We share minimal kit and all kit is sanitised after use.
- At maximum capacity we still only have 50% of the people we are permitted to, in the building.
- We have enhanced cleaning taking place daily, at the end of the day.
Additionally, we also will keep many of our existing Covid-19 measures in place, so you can rest easy and know you’ll be in good hands at W10.
If you have any questions on the above or would like some advice on how we can help you don’t hesitate. Sign up to a 30-day trial and try us out for yourself.